Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Random Thoughts

- Hard to have many random thoughts when it is been weeks since you have played.

- I do still log in to raid, because I have to, not because I want to.

- It is something that keeps the guild together.

- So those are the only days I log in.

- I do stay on vent if I am online, should someone need me, I could always log in.

- This is the time of the expansion that even I get bored with raiding.

- Clear a raid you have been clearing for months on normal again for what seems like the thousandth time, no thank you.

- Even with alts and the alts of alts of alts and characters you never thought you would play.

- Or do the few heroics we need to finish off while missing people to vacation.

- Not a full crew, gear we will replace with quest greens, not being a heroic guild anyway, means there is nothing to do.

- No reason to raid heroics.

- No reason to raid content that was boring and tired one month after it came out.

- Hard to have random thoughts when you rarely even log in any more.

- Even harder when the only times you log in you look at it as work, not fun.

- I'm busy playing another game for now and enjoying it at the moment.

- It a grinding game.  Seriously, that is all you do.  Grind this and grind that.

- Works for passing the time for now for me.

- Have a great day, maybe next monday I'll have more to say.

4 comments:

  1. Anon, Grumpy's GL:

    Taking a break once in a while is a good idea, and honestly, I have thought you needed one for a while now. If you want to, get your able assistant to run the raid for a week or two and don't even worry over that. I know feeling indispensable is a nice thought, but truly no one is, not even you (or me). The game will go on and so will the guild while you recharge your batteries.

    Not trying to make it sound like I don't want you playing, because I love having you around and online and in the game. Even so, we all need the occasional "step back and catch our breath" moments. So take one for yourself, you have earned it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the end of the expansion anyway. Perfect time to take some time off. I'll still log on for raids, but it seems more and more like people aren't as into it since the expansion was announced. No biggie, we only have a few more weeks until there is something to do again.

      Delete
  2. ''I'm busy playing another game for now and enjoying it at the moment. It a grinding game. Seriously, that is all you do. Grind this and grind that."

    What game would that be?

    Personally I'm eyeing Vanguard more and more, though I currently can't spare the bandwith/am too busy wrapping things up in WoW at the moment to actually actively play it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a 2D game called glitch. I play it once in a while when I get bored. It is still in beta, second beta actually, but it is pretty clean over all. All you do is grind, there really is no purpose to any of it. As sick as that sounds, I like it. It is a nice way to pass the time on those little breaks from wow.

      Delete